Campaign - Savage Worlds SLA Industries Conversion

Find or advertise games. Show us how you use BRPG and/or BGE!

Feel free to post screenshots!
kidkloof
Cannon Fodder

Campaign - Savage Worlds SLA Industries Conversion

Post by kidkloof » Tue May 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Campaign: SLA Industries SW Conversion

Time of Game: TBA Sunday or weekday evenings

Genre
: Dark Futuristic Horror

Rule set/setting
: Savage worlds core + SLA Indus tires background conversion

VGT or software
: Battlegrounds or fantasy grounds (undecided). Text communication.

Character creation: Pre game with GM( You even get cool custom 3d artwork of your operative)

Campaign Playing style
: Good mix of action and role playing. This will be investigative horror more than shoot em up. The world of progress is deadly place.

Player experience required
: Beginner + You should try to familiarize yourself with the background before the campaign starts. All background info can be provided however.
You should also try to get hold of a copy of the core savage worlds rule set if possible.

Campaign features:

Dedicated private campaign website with game play features

*players will be able send and receive in character messages from the game world NPC's, with in game consequences, purchase equipment, interact with the media.
arrange solo quests and character development help from the GM
*keep in touch 'in character' with the other PC's and make plans for the next session
*regular game world news and content to help further background development
*campaign material for the players to go through (maps,freely available background material)

High quality graphics and multimedia content. All maps rendered and hand finished. Its all about the atmosphere

Where possible I will share materials for free use in Dunjini or as maps for VGT.

OK For now if you interested email me at spookygoosegames@hotmail.com or leave a message in this thread. Ill try and check back often.
Im going to try and start posting some 'teaser shots' soon :P

Please try to put the following information in your replys plus any questions :)

Your time zone: (So I can work out the best time. I'm GMT but able to be quite flexible due to home working.)

General Availability: Days and times you might be interested in playing

Level of experience: (Beginners very welcome of course! but just gives me an idea of the possible group)

Available commitment: (Are you interested in committing to a campaign or just an occasional session)

Thanks

chris

spookygoosegames@hotmail.com

Savage SLA conversion http://www.voidstate.com/rpg/savage_sla ... rinter_fri
Last edited by kidkloof on Wed May 14, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed May 14, 2008 12:02 am

Welcome, kidkloof.

Sounds like it's going to be a multimedia extravaganza. Cool!

Regarding other places to post this, try the Four Ugly Monsters forums. Specifically, the "Game Organization" subforum.

Feel free to post links to any official freebies.

And be sure to post some screenshots of your games once this gets going. I love seeing BRPG in action.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

GMBazUK
Captain

Post by GMBazUK » Wed May 14, 2008 4:14 am

Hi Chris,

I would love to play in your Savage Worlds Campaign

Info as requested:

TIME ZONE: GMT (+/-0)
GENERAL AVAILABILITY: Most evenings and Sunday
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: (As a roleplayer (read GM)) Quiet a bit... twenty years ago
(As a player of Savage Worlds) None. Total Noob.
COMMITMENT: I am prepared to commit to a campaign.
OTHER: Dont be put of by my GMing experience, I am not a rules lawyer by any stretch of the imagination (I havent played/GMed Savage Worlds for starters).
PREFERRED STYLE OF PLAY: I do like roleplaying (you know, dialoge, detail and content) rather than just lots and lots of hitting, and shootun' and blowing stuff up, but understand the need for drama and excitement.
TEAM SPEAK OR TEXT: As a shy, timid creature, I prefer text based communication. My personal opinion is it allows for editing, and can fire the imagination, much like a good book does. I guess what Im really saying is sometimes when you here someones voice its hard to believe that, "adolescent Jimmy from upstate... wherever" is the Professor Emeritus of Nuclear Physics, his character profile would suggest. I could be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Baz.
As Einstein once said... did you let the cat out Mileva?