Minor Bug Dice Macro Modifier limits

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Sholari
General

Minor Bug Dice Macro Modifier limits

Post by Sholari » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:41 am

For the Dice Macro Modifier limits the minimum result can not go below a 1. Even when I enter 0 or -10.

I am trying to set up a reaction Table instead of the weather Table with the Modifier limits set to Min/Max 0/19. But it cann't get to the 0 setting. I have tried to enter negitive numbers in my text chart like -10-0 but I am not having any luck. Although I can enter 19+ in the text chart and it works. Any advise would be appreaticated.

Thanks

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:59 am

On the Dice Macro configuration screen, there should be a button with a plus sign next to the "Modifier to Total Roll" field (assuming you've clicked on the "Mod" button). Click the plus sign and it will become a minus sign. That's how you apply negative modifiers.

For tips on how to create a reference table that goes into the negative range, see this thread.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Sholari
General

Post by Sholari » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:02 am

The link was a big help. It answered my delema. 0< was the key I needed. I am creating the the same Reaction Table as Kazander. :lol:

The second statment I made wasn't to clear. In the Die Macro clicking on Mod button there are minimum/ maximum limits you may use. The defalts are 1/100. The question I have is if you wanted the minimum to be less than 1, you enter 0 or a negitive number. However when you actually roll and your result should be a negative number becuse of the Modifiers you placed on the roll, you always get a Total Result of 1. I believe this is a bug.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 am

Thanks for elaborating. I'll look into it.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.