AD&D Second ed!

Arimmus
Captain

AD&D Second ed!

Post by Arimmus » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:27 am

Hey all Name is Arimmus, new to the battlegrounds arena. Looking for anyone that still plays second edition D&D. ( the TSR one, not WOTC) I prefer it over 3.0 3.5 and 4th edition. Because well, yeah, its still better then the newer ones in which i call twink fantasy( come on, when a 12 year old can make a god in 7 levels its a bit much and 4th ed is nothing but WoW anyways.) So I seek a 2nd edition game. I do have core rules for AD&D and any other tools that might be required along with 80% of the original dragon magazines. Yeah i can run a game, but i want to play one. ( currently running one) SO if you need a player. my email is spazthoma@gmail.com ( only serious emails only.)

tdwyer11b
Captain

Post by tdwyer11b » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:02 am

What day are you thinking about?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:32 am

Welcome, Arimmus.

Good luck finding a game. There must be some people around here that play 2nd edition.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Arimmus
Captain

Post by Arimmus » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Any day of the week since my schedule changes a lot. I really want to play it. Im running a campaign at home, but every now and then you just need to get in there in be the player. I have Core rules and am willing to send screen shots of everything, as to prove my character isn't twinked.