Minimum/Maximum die roll results bug

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Kazander
General

Minimum/Maximum die roll results bug

Post by Kazander » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 pm

I think this one has been broken for some time, but I've never had occasion to use it before.

When you use the "Mod" button in the Die Macro window, it brings up 2 checkboxes, "Minimum result of" and "Maximum result of".

As far as I can tell, neither works...unless there's something here I'm not understanding. They seem pretty self-evident: if I want a minimum result of 10 on my die roll of 3d6, then I check the box beside Minimum result and put "10" in the field, right?

It's not working for me as far back as 1.3e, which is what I'm actually using for gaming right now. I haven't had any time for testing the newer versions in the last month or so, and nothing enters "production" status for my gaming group until I've done that.

I know you're away right now, so this will wait just fine until you get back; it's hardly game-breaking.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:21 am

Your understanding of how it should work is correct, so it's probably a bug. I'll try to fix this for the release after v1.4b.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm

This bug is fixed for v1.4c (due for release soon).
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.