- - GM and 4 players, all with patched/current v1.0 BRPG
- One player on the LAN with the GM, three connecting via internet.
- One internet player with own license, other players using floating licenses
- All using Windows OS (all XP, I think)
When more than one player joined, however, the following oddities were experienced:
- 1) The floating license popup appeared two or three times for a single player logging on
2) The other player with a license, although not hosting, saw several floating license popups and two other players reported seeing some sort of 'license popup', too
3) A player client that is logged in with a FL assigned but crashes out (due to lost connection, BRPG crash or whatever) does not clear the FL assignment on "logout"
4) FL popups appeared on players logging out as well as logging in on a couple of occasions
5) The licensed user joining the session caused an FL popup on one occasion - maybe this was a 'rejoin'? Related to the 'rejoin crash' issue, maybe?