BUG: Demo Timeout & Corrupted Autosave [FIXED-1.0.5a]

An archive for tracking bugs that have already been fixed
Full Bleed
General

BUG: Demo Timeout & Corrupted Autosave [FIXED-1.0.5a]

Post by Full Bleed » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:57 am

This might not be a huge bug, but today I left the demo running in the background while I was doing something else. Eventually it timed out as it was supposed to and when I maximized it, it informed me about the time-limit and closed the application. When I reloaded the game, I was informed that BRPG had crashed the last time I used it and asked whether or not I wanted to load the last saved game. I selected "Yes" and was presented with an Object Expected Script Error.

After skipping past the error, the screen came up without the map (basically a black screen except for the B and normal windows border.)

I was able to get a clean load by closing and opening the program again.

Like I said, not a major concern, but I could see it being an annoyance to those that are play-testing.

UPDATE: Bug still in v1.0.5Beta
Last edited by Full Bleed on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:31 pm

Hmm, sounds like I just forgot to remove the crash flag during the auto-quit sequence. I'll have a look.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Full Bleed
General

Post by Full Bleed » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:59 pm

heruca wrote:Hmm, sounds like I just forgot to remove the crash flag during the auto-quit sequence. I'll have a look.
This bug still exists in v1.0.5 Beta.

Title of bug report updated.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Thanks for bumping this bug. I had forgotten to make note of it, but I have now put it on my list of things to fix.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:25 am

(Presumably) fixed for the v1.0.5 patch.