GURPS Dice Macros

This is the place to post things like custom hexsheets, dice images, etc. If it isn't a figure, map, or object, it probably belongs here.
ursus
General

GURPS Dice Macros

Post by ursus » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:29 pm

I created dice macros for target numbers 3 through 18, as well as just a straight 3d6 roll. All the critical failures and successes are in there.

Just unzip them into your dice macro folder.
Attachments
GURPS dice macros.zip
(8.24 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Excellent, thanks for putting this together and sharing it.

Folks will still need to type up their own Critical Hit/Miss tables (since those can't be posted here due to copyright reasons), but this is a darn good start for running any GURPS campaign.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Kazander wrote:It should be noted that in that download, the roll for 18 is extraneous (and incorrect), since any rolls of 17 or higher are treated the same as far as chances of success, and crit success/failure go.

Also, the roll for 17 is incorrect. It considers a roll of 17 to be successful, when it is not. It is a normal failure under 4th edition rules. See B348.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

ursus
General

Post by ursus » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 am

I suppose I should update this. It's now officially on my to do list.