Developer absence during February

heruca
Developer

Developer absence during February

Post by heruca » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 pm

I will be away on a trip from February 6th until approximately February 24th.

During that time, I will only have occasional internet access (perhaps just once a week, for an hour or two), so I won't usually be able to issue License Codes or answer questions on the forums promptly. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable BRPG users can help out with any questions that pop up while I am away.

I'll be leaving the Store up, but customers placing their orders after February 5th may have to wait as long as a week until I can issue them their license codes. I'll post a note to that effect on the Store page before I depart, so that no one gets caught off guard.

If anyone's wondering why I'm taking so many trips lately, it's because my wife and son are spending the summer out in the country, and I try to visit or be there as much as possible. Unfortunately, my work demands that I be here in the city more often than not. But, since BRPG v1.4a seems to be performing well (based on my own experience with it and the lack of bug reports), and since my birthday and my son's birthday are coming up, I'm taking this opportunity to go be with them. Can't miss my son's 1st birthday, you know!

I'll be working on updating the User Manual while I'm away, and I am hoping to release it (in draft form) by the end of the month. I may also work on some more video tutorials for BRPG, if my laptop is up to the task.
Last edited by heruca on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Omnidon
Site Admin

Post by Omnidon » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Well, happy birthday then! ;-)

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Thanks. :)

OK, I'm leaving now. Hope to check in in about a week. Try to get any new bug reports in by then, so I can have the bugs fixed by the time I return.
:arrow: Please help spread the word about BRPG and BGE, and never hesitate to tell me how I can make them better suit your gaming needs.

Arimmus
Captain

Post by Arimmus » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Happy Birthday ! And No you better not Miss your son's first birthday, your wife would have your balls for that!. have a great trip!

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:04 am

I'm back from my trip. It's gonna take me a day or so to catch up on my backlog of emails, issue license codes, and respond to forum posts.

brookssutt
Cannon Fodder

New manual?

Post by brookssutt » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:22 am

Say... any news on that updated BRPG manual you mentioned?

heruca
Developer

Post by heruca » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 am

Welcome, brookssutt.

I've just answered your question here.